Polish government eases quarantine restrictions
The Polish government is easing restrictions on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) quarantine in the interests of gradually returning the country to normal as the infection rate decreases.
Starting today, more people will be allowed in shops, parks and forests will be reopened, and children will be allowed outside without adult supervision, among other changes.
More precisely, here are all the current rules:
- maintain a 2-meter distance from others in public
- your nose and mouth must be covered in public
- work and learn from home when possible
- follow the sanitation rules listed for public spaces (like post offices)
- people who are infected or who have been exposed to the virus must remain in isolated quarantine
- number of customers allowed at one time in smaller shops (less than 100 sqm): four times the number of payment points
- in larger shops, there must be at least 15 sqm of space per customer
- parks and forests are reopened (playgrounds remain closed)
- people over 13 may go outside without adult supervision
- religious services must provide at least 15 sqm per worshiper
The Polish ministry of health will review the guidelines weekly. The current plan is to continue to ease the restrictions over three additional stages depending on the progress of the pandemic, finally opening up fitness clubs and cinemas again.
5 thoughts on “Polish government eases quarantine restrictions”
When will international flights be allowed into Poland?
Great to hear! I wish California were open. Newsom still has out beaches closed :( abortion mills are open yet churches still closed. God have mercy on us! Many other businesses are opening here in civil disobedience….St John Paul pray for us!
“Abortion mills?” You know these clinics offer various services to women, not only abortions. Churches are closed, yes, until the faithful realize that they cannot pack churches as they used to. Thing is, Poland has a centralized government that CAN impose the rules. The US not so.
“Orher services'” are a joke. They exist to perform abortion and make millions of dollars doing so. Planned Parenthood pressure women who are already distraught to have an abortion, and don’t show them the baby on ultrasound, knowing if they do they will lose a customer. It’s disgusting. The founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a eugenist. Among other things she said “Mexican and black people are human weeds” and also she said “the most compassionate thing a large family can do is to kill the youngest member.”
We have 40 days for Life here in whi which we stand in front of the so-called clinics and pray for an end to abortion.
America doesn’t have what you call a central government so to speak we do have checks and balances but right now our Governors and most of our mirrors in California are very leftist and they are like mini dictators.
That’s evident if you watch the Looting and violence and arson of the rioters. Local citizens are terrorized. It’s really scary Antifa which is a far-left Anarchist group leads these rioters and they organize the young people to cause Havoc. Our leaders are not doing enough.
You’re against police brutality but not for destroying America
Have a blessed day!
Governors and mayors…not mirrors.
‘We’ not ‘you’re’ against Police brutality.
Guess I should have proofread!