For three days, 26-28 June, the Georgian capital will come to Krakow during the first-ever “Days of Tbilisi” event. The bash will mark the anniversary of the signing of a bilateral partnership between Poland and Georgia.
The Days of Tbilisi program includes meetings with municipal representatives, led by deputy chairman Mamuka Akhvlediani, a business forum, as well as cultural events such as jazz and folk concerts (see program below).
26 June, 6 pm, Krakow Music Academy
Piano concert by famous Georgian pianist Valerian Shiukashvili
1. D. Scarlatti – Sonata nr 2
2. J.S. Bach – English Suit in d-minor
3. J. Brahms – Intermezzo op. 118 nr 2
4. F. Chopin – Polonez op. 40 nr 1, Polonez op. 40 nr 2, Waltz op. 34 nr 1, Nokturn (opus post mortem), Etiud op. 10 nr 12
5. F. Schubert – Moment musical (book I)
27 June, 5 pm, Mały Rynek
Concert dedicated to the Polish-Georgian friendship:
Folk dance and song group Lashari from Tbilisi will perform with the Cracovian Song and Dance Troupe
28 June, 7:30 pm, Philharmonic Hall
Jazz concert by Georgian jazz singer Nino Katamadze and Insight